Broccoli Sprouts and Boots

More sprouts on the go. These ones are a mix of Broccoli, Broccoli Raab, Canola, Radish, Mustard, and Arugula.  They have a lovely, fresh and spicy flavour and are particularly excellent in sandwiches. They are also quite easy to get started and maintain in a jar without soil.  I'd write out the instructions for you, but someone has already done a terrific job of it here
.


Also made a great purchase this past weekend, found a pair of Hunter boots (THE pair I always wanted actually) for 1/2 price at Winners.


I really lucked out in that Hunter boots contain multiple size information.  They start the list with UK sizing, then Men's US sizing, then Women's.  Winners had put these out in the Women's section but using the Men's sizing.  So these were on the size 6 rack but are actually a Women's 7.  They were the last pair and I nearly didn't try them because of the size 6 thing (and I'm sure many others passed them over for the same reason).  I suddenly decided to just try anyway and VOILA!  Perfect fit!  That's when I noticed the sizing confusion inside.

So I now have a really cute pair of rubber boots and didn't pay an arm and a leg for them (just a forearm).

0 Responses

Something to Say?